How to find the license agreement?
- Switch to the machine which has the Android Studio installed.
- Go to Tools -> Android -> SDK Manager.
- Copy the Android SDK Location path.
- Go to the directory from step 3.
- Copy licenses/ directory to the machine you want to build your project on.
What is in licenses/ ?
When will we need that?
The most obvious case for me is when you are trying to integrate your project into any kind of a Continuous Integration system like Bamboo, Jenkins, etc. and that integration is being done one a different machine.
Feel free to share, comment & give your opinion on the topic!
And only if you really REALLY liked the article, you can buy me a cup of coffee! Otherwise, don’t do it! Donate $1